Follow by Email

Saturday, March 22, 2014

I love to visit the Temple

Sorry no email on Monday, we had zone interviews instead and then we were able to go to the temple today. 

Its been a pretty good week and we have a baptism planned for Saturday! I'm way excited for Frans Anastacio, I believe his uncle is going to baptize him, it should be a great service. 

In other news my favorite human being in the Philippines, JunJun Pacursa, got the priesthood a couple weeks ago and is now passing the sacrament! When I saw him passing the sacrament that was by far the happiest I've ever been on my mission and maybe in my life. I felt in a small part like Ammon when his joy was so great to the extent of overcoming his strength! I literally could not stop smiling all day long.  I just keep thinking about little JunJun passing the sacrament and holding the power of God! That feeling alone made everything all worth it. 

Also the new AP is Elder Jensen!! I'm so pumped he's going to do an awesome job and now I getta see him and talk to him all the time, its going to be a fun next couple of months. The temple today was fantastic and exactly what I needed to get through the end of transfers. 

Isang linggo na lang! 
(I had to look up the meaning:  One week only!  Hopefully after this transfers we will get more pictures again and longer letters!  j Keep praying for him.)

Elder Krueger T

No comments:

Post a Comment